Lately I have been missing my family, friends and memories of the past. I decided for this blog, I would randomly click on a page of “photos of me” on facebook and paste them here and tell their story! Some pictures are from undergrad days, which shaped me into the recycling, bike riding, social justice person I am today. The photos below are of some of the most honest and beautiful people I know. I love and miss you all! Enjoy the ride through memory lane!!
![]() |
| Some of my best friends from Concordia University! |
![]() |
| What would it be like to live in a world where AIDS and malnutrition did not exist? OneVoice members with Children from Uganda |
![]() |
| BIER!!! Munchen, Germany |
![]() |
| Rome with my mom! |
![]() |
| New Years Ever in NYC 2007!!! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Clearly, we are making "room for Jesus!" At a fire station in NYC during Spring Break |
![]() |
| Moving a mattress down the street on the Upper West Side in Manhattan! |
![]() |
| My beautiful Ivory |
![]() |
| Central Park- Living the dream in NYC! One of the best years of my life! |
![]() |
| Jenn is one of the most amazing people I know; a person who truly lives life authentically! |
![]() |
| My brother who continues to inspire me daily |
![]() |
| Washington DC! The beginning of my pursuit of a doctoral physical therapy degree! |
![]() |
| My BBF from High School in Central Park on a spring day! This girl has eyes into my soul... |

![]() |
| Best Summer of my life! |















1 comment:
Oh man, these pictures made my day. I am just so glad we are friends! And I get to see you SO soon...YES!!!!
Post a Comment