I love craigslist! I can usually find just about anything I need and sometimes I am surprised how things seem to work out perfectly in my favor. As you may know, Camille and I will be moving into a cute little duplex down near Congress Park next weekend! We will have to bid a teary goodbye to Aurora (and all that it has to offer), but we are very excited to live right in the middle of civilization!!! Though this move is very exciting, it has become apparently clear to us that we own no furniture outside of our beds, a couple of bookshelves, two papasan chairs and a TV. Needless to say, this had me on craigslist to see what I could find. Here are some of today’s ads!
Candy Canes!!!! (1+ pound):
Red and white peppermint candy canes of various sizes and age. All sealed in original wrappers. I've collected them over a few years, so they could be stale--if candy canes get stale. Please send an email to arrange pick up.
Free concrete chunks:
these are between 20 and 50 lbs per chunk. They are made of some of the best concrete in all of Denver! Call 720-883-5539 if interested.
Poop - Horsey Style
It's that time of year again...time to start thinking about gardens, landscaping, and POOP. Add the beauty of horse manure to your garden and watch it grow! Our poop was used in the production of a 1000 lb pumpkin last year!!!! Just think of what it can do for your tomatoes. You bring a truck and load it up - we have plenty and our babies are willing to provide more...daily. Call for an appointment!! 303-547-4221.
Free Toilet:
Remodeling, have a free toilet to give away… in excellent condition!
If you live in the Denver area, I would not hesitate to call some of these people ASAP and take advantage of their free offers!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment