Something to think about...
"The God of the Bible seemed to be brokenhearted over the separation in our relationship and downright obsessed with mending the tear"
For what ever reason, I keep coming back to this sentence out of Searching for God Knows What. I have read it at least 10 times since Monday and think it really speaks to where I am at with God right now. I feel like we as humans have done enough to make the divide between us and God fairly wide without throwing in all my own garbage!
Quick post tonight, it has just been on my mind and I wanted to share it!
2 comments:
The best part is that he wants our garbage. And I've found that he has an amazing way of taking our garbage and not only healing it, but also using it to restore and grow our relationships with him.
Thanks for that ali... I agree 100% and am very thankful for that. Thanks for the reminder :)
Post a Comment