A little about the house! Its a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath with brand new everything! The kitchen/living room is an open concept with a quant little deck to host parties and events. I cannot wait to make it more my home. I have been in it for a little over a week, but with a hectic work schedule, it has been tough to find motivation to unpack boxes.
In other news, I completed two bike races with friends. The first being Women, Wine and Wheels which was a 30+ mile ride in wine country that I completed with my friend Sarah. We had a blast, but there were a lot of hills. Good ride that was well organized. One I will forsure look to do again next year.
| Sarah an myself prerace |
The other ride was the Portland Bridge Pedal. For anyone who knows me, knows I love the bridges of this city. We rode over all 10 bridges that cross the Willamette River along with about 18,000 other riders. My friend Fiona and myself logged 35+ miles throughout the city and it was amazing, including 2 bridges that are part of the freeway system!!! I will post separate blogs on these events- stay tuned!
Will be back soon! Enjoy the long holiday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment