My list was created partly because I love making lists. I love even more when I can check something off the list. I feel that lists keep me organized. Keep me focused. I am a task orientated person (not just something I can say when interviewing for a job). The gratification that comes with checking an item off the list is akin to finishing a race or winning a contest.
Anyways, the progress on my 101 things has been somewhat slow. There are items on the list that are easy to check off and others that require more planning, money and time. As of July 23rd, 2013, I have completed 31 tasks and 5 other tasks are in progress. That brings my total to 36/101 that are somewhat complete. I have some work to do!
This week we are heading to Montana for some much needed vacation. My brother, sister-in-law and nephew will also be there, so it will be a fun filled 4 days in paradise! When I return, I will start to get more serious about scheduling in some "list" activities. The greatest thing about this list is that it is comprised of all things I WANT to do!! Excited to see what the second half of this journey holds in store!
In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed ~ Sid Caesar

2 comments:
I love that "real to-do list". I bought it for my sister when she moved away :)
I love your love of list-making... because I adore list making. I also love your statement "the list was created to be dismembered"~it is so true. Happy upcoming fall, my autumn loving friend.
Post a Comment