Monday, October 7, 2013

whirlwind

... noun- something that involves many quickly changing events, feelings, etc

Thats a pretty accurate summary of the last month for me! I started the month off in Lebanon hanging out with my family as my sister-in-law competed in her first triathlon! So impressive that she completed it quickly!

Second weekend, I went to Montana for my cousins wedding! She was absolutely stunning, but my favorite part was just spending time with my family at my parents house. My mom and I repainted my old room, watched some football with my parents and had a great, restful weekend.

I came back and worked three days and then headed off to New York to celebrate Haley's wedding combined with a mini-college reunion! It was such a lovely week spent catching up with friends from all corners of my life and spending time in a city I love.

And last weekend I went to Houston with some friends to watch the Seahawks win against the Texans and celebrate a friend's birthday. All in all it was an amazing month filled with memories to last a lifetime. I am going to do a photo dump and hopefully add words and real thoughts soon hereafter. Enjoy!

Lyd's triathlon 



Cousin's wedding!




NEW YORK!









Houston TX



SeaHawks win!

Catch up soon!


1 comment:

Kaeley said...

Hi Jyndia! Thank you for stopping by My Mind's Lens. It looks like you have been all over the place lately! I am jealous :)

I am always a little envious of my blogger-friends who have fellow bloggers nearby that they actually are able to get to know, so I would love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...