...laughter is the best medicine regardless of the diagnosis
...that chocolate, wine, and a good friend will make everything feel better
...that I am the person I am today because of music from TLC and The Back Street Boys, games like Wack-A-Mole and Hungry Hungry Hippo, and eating Lunchables and Dunkaroos
...in the power of influence; keep this in mind when selecting a lover, friends, and coworkers
...that NorthFace jackets are the best and are even better when the color is black
...that I am happiest when I am surrounded by people I love
...that love is real and can be one of the most powerful things you will experience
...in authenticity and honesty
...that I am not productive unless I am doing 3 things at the same time
...that despite all the bad in the word, people are good at heart
...in the power of small gestures: a personal note, flowers, devotion of time
1 comment:
love your list!! and so funny you mention hungry hungry hippos, that was one of my faves... and i just gave it to my niece for her birthday this weekend!
Post a Comment