Friday, March 22, 2013

Life lately!

I took a few weeks off from blogging since returning from Denver. I wish I could say I used this time for introspection and processing/becoming a better me. I wish I could say I was busy working out at the gym or catching more Zs. In fact the opposite is true. I have caught very few Zs lately and have been slammed at work leaving very little time for the gym.  I am trying to get back into a routine of balancing work, gym and friends.  Ps. I cant believe it is nearly April!!!

I have been writing and planning a few blogs in the coming days, but here is a sneak peak into what my life has been looking like lately:
Adventures of Camille and Jyndia in Denver

Food & Friends in Denver

LBJ, the cutest little man in the world!

Spring time in Portland!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...