1) I am beyond thankful that I had yesterday off! I needed a day to myself to just catch up on life. In the past few weeks there have been so many wonderful adventures that I have gotten to be a part of, but when all is said and done, I do not sleep nearly enough
2) I am thankful I only have 5 more days of my internship before I can be a real PT! AND, I am thankful that our (Fiona- the other intern) inservice went well and we survived the discussion that followed. It is intimidating to present information to a room full of experienced clinicians that have years of experience treating patients. But, I felt like we presented the material with confidence and they were receptive to it!
3) I am thankful for the break in the weather yesterday that brought the lovely sunshine that warmed my face as I finished my fourth load of laundry :)
4) Every day, I remember how thankful I am to not be affected by some of the neurological diseases that I treat. I am thankful I can live independently. That I am not on a multitude of medications. That I do not spend 3-4 days per week at medical appointments. That I do not have chronic pain that influences and controls every aspect of my life. And even more so, I am thankful that I have the skills to help these people.
5). My family. I am so lucky to be a sister, daughter, cousin and soon (so soon!) an aunt, in this incredible family. I am looking forward to spending time with my brother and his beautiful wife this weekend and feel blessed to live so close to them! I get to see my parents in 3 weeks and then get to spend 2 full weeks at home in Montana. Its been rare to get to spend so much time together and I have to say, I really like it!
![]() |
| My beautiful family in Portland! |


1 comment:
Love this post! Its so great to sit down and think of all the things we're thankful for rather than complaining about what we don't have! :)
Post a Comment