Thursday, April 5, 2012

#6 Thankful Thoughts

After a busy March of almost blogging daily, I found I needed to take a few days away from these keys of mine and enjoy spending time being present with my friends and family.  That being said, last night it occurred to me how much I missed daily blogging!  I love having a "spot" where I can express my thoughts and feelings and share in my adventures with others that live further away.  I find it very humbling that anyone would be interested in my thoughts...  And so, here I am ;)

I wanted to continue sharing the things I was most thankful for this week:

1) Good sleep after a busy weekend of spending time with my awesome family

2) The postcard from Starbucks I had stuffed in my glove box for a "rainy day".  I needed that triple grande latte on Wednesday morning after "wine night" with my friend Jenn

3) Knowing I will be getting out of Portland this weekend for a trip to Bend with some lovely friends

4) For the opportunity to be a part of the AmeriCorps program that is paying me for my "service" at my internships.  The money I receive from them will help pay for my first series of student loans

5) This day off!  An amazing lunch full of tasty dishes, good laughs and conversation.  A latte to be enjoyed  with my friend Erin and an open night to find trouble to get into :)

Amazing how many reasons I have to be thankful!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...