I decided that its been a while since I have been able to blog. Lots of reasons, but none that are really that substantial (expect for wonderful amounts of time spent with lovely friends or that Coldplay concert I caught on Tuesday night) ;) So I thought I would participate in "Its OK Thursdays" this week! Enjoy!
...its okay that I completely missed the rain this past weekend and yet thoroughly enjoyed every minute I spent soaking up the sunshine (and to even love being sunburned)!
...its okay that I was ready to be done with this internship a few weeks ago. Its tough getting towards the end knowing its just a few more weeks. Got. To. Stay. Focused!
...its okay that I treated a patient for 10 minutes before I realized I was working on the wrong shoulder! Opps, that is why I should stick to neuro :)
...its okay that I had a quad shot in 12 oz yesterday morning after having a "Coldplay hangover".
...its okay that I havent slept more than 6 hours the past 5 nights because I am having an amazing time enjoy time with my friends and enjoying all the Portland has to offer!
...its okay that I changed into jeans in my car yesterday at a red light because I was meeting friends for dinner and didnt want to be dressed in professional casual :)
...its okay that I still have a "Coldplay hangover" and have been trying to sooth my soul by playing their CD nonstop in my car and on my iPhone.
...its okay to think my CI is contriving cooky, made-up interventions for his fibro patients. Who knows, if it were me, I might make treatments up as well- these people are crazy!
...to be sad that I am leaving Portland soon at the same time as being so excited to see all my CO friends! So many life changing moments to come in the next month!
...to be incredibly excited that my newest little nephew is going to be born in less than a month! I cannot even tell you how much I love this little buddy and I havent even gotten to meet him!
...to wish I was going to happy hour with my besties from all corners of my life right now. You know who you are and how much I love and miss you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment