| Colorado Sunset |
When I look back at this past year, I am overwhelmed by the personal growth I have had the opportunity to make. I say opportunity, but really, more correctly, "through unfortunate circumstances, I strived to live an authentic lifestyle and grow personally/emotionally/spiritually." It was a tough year, but there are definite marks of maturity and wisdom through those circumstances.
I am not one to make resolutions, but goals for the new year are always welcomed. I have only come up with a few so far, but will likely be adding to the list! Here is the list so that I might have record of it with hopes of completing it throughout the year!
1) Write about the details unheard
2) Shoot the photographs that are imagined
3) Read wisdom of others
4) Attend live music monthly
5) Simplify the unnecessary
2012 is going to be a big year... moving back to the PNW, graduation from my program, a new career begins and all the unimaginable :) I am looking forward to the new beginnings!
No comments:
Post a Comment