Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies!

Tomorrow is the first night of our book club! We are going to attempt to read The Help, but I imagine more socializing is going to take place than reading.  I have been wanting to read the book since this winter, so this is my excuse to spend hours curled up on my couch reading it.

But in honor of fall and of the book club being held at my house, I decided to make Pumpkin Whoopie Pies.. They smell amazing! I am going to take some to work tomorrow as a preview :)  Here are some pictures!

The dough!

Adding the cream cheese frosting in the middle

All done!
Here is the link to the recipe! If you make them, wait til they cool to add the frosting ;)  I learned that the hard way!  Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...