I really have missed writing. And I feel like I have writer's block. I usually have all these thoughts throughout the day and then I sit down to write and all I see is the blinking cursor. Blink... blink... blink!
 |
| Friends at a concert-beer in a mason jar |
Life has been quite crazy these first few months of the summer semester. After my jaunt around the country, I have been trying to focus on classes and summer in CO. Update on classes- they are non-interesting, non-exciting and seeking to destroy my summer! We are done with all our PT- content and now suffering through the throws of Medicare, health care reform, leadership classes/professional development, more pediatric course... blah blah blah. If you're board, just remember this is my life :)
I have been able to mix in a little fun though! I had a great weekend celebrating America's Birthday! Rockies game was over 100 degrees, but the frozen yogurt following was amazing! I have been biking a bit more and enjoying that! I love my new bike!!! I also moved into my own place! A studio, with a pool- of which I have taken advantage of a couple of times!
 |
| CO roommates in MT |
I am missing the slow pace of Montana summers. Even though I havent been home for more than a week during the summer since High School, I still miss the lazy mornings, the days down at the lake, BBQs and ice blocking! I just found out that I will be in the 406 this August for a little over a week, so I am very excited!!!
I am going to try and get over this writer's block, but until then, you will have to make do with life updates :) And to make it a little more exciting, I will post some pictures :)
 |
| My Class!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment