Its not that I have completely neglected my blog... I just have had a hard time coming up with what I want to write about. I have started several blogs this month, but have been unable to finish them. This could be due to this disease called "conditional ADD" or it could be because this past month has been a complete whirlwind of adventures and trials! Or maybe a combination of both.
It is nearly impossible to catch up on what happened this month because so many things happened and didnt happen that this blog would be longer than necessary (and likely your "conditional ADD" would set in and you probably would not return to my blog).
| My little, not so little brother! |
The middle of the month was dedicated to surviving an ill-advised planned week that included an ortho midterm (tues), anatomy practical (wed morning), anatomy written (wed mid-morning) ortho comp on the knee (wed afternoon) and a neuro comp (fri). Good work University of Colorado! Blah... I survived the week and actually did better than expected.
![]() |
| Downtown- check out the capitol down the street |
This past month I have spent a lot of time thinking, but have not been writing. I am still trying to figure out why my thoughts are unable to be transcribed, but for now I will just have to admit my blog has been neglected and make an effort to write more. I will try and finish the blogs I have started... in between studying for finals and getting ready for surgery (probably best not to get your hopes up) :)
Prost!


No comments:
Post a Comment