Saturday, October 18, 2014

Confessions Saturday

Okay! This is getting a bit ridiculous! I have been MIA from this little corner of the internet for stupid reasons. I thought I would get it started by participating in Confessions Friday (on a Saturday- a day late is kind of my style as of recent). I am trying to find a more regular routine of writing because I really do miss it.



1). Sometimes, I do not feel old enough to drink wine that has been decanted. Since moving to Oregon after graduate school, I have enjoyed spending weekends at various local vineyards. I am obsessed with Oregon's Pinot Noir and it is kind of fun to feel like a grown-up every once and a while
Jan-Mark wine (urban wine maker in PDX)

2). I am ridiculously excited it is fall!! I bought a new pair of gray riding boots at DSW when I was in Seattle last weekend and I have worn them at least 4 times since. They are super comfy and were reasonably priced! With fall comes football games (seahawks and ducks!!), fall leaves, rainy days, warm fires and boots and scarves!
Friends tailgating before the SeaHawks game last weekend
3). I am starting to get really excited, anxious, pumped for my 30th birthday weekend with some of my best friends!! I have officially taken off the day of my birth and have that friday off as well. Thursday night we are going to Justin Timberlake's concert, Friday I am thinking of heading out to Edgefield with whomever can join and Saturday... maybe a Ducks football game?? Sounds quite perfect indeed!


4). I am missing Montana. I love the simple life that is of the small town. I love friday night lights, running into people you know, drinking beer in saloons, taking walks along country roads, fresh mountain air and the beautiful scenery.

Glacier Park this past September for my friend's wedding!
5). I spent way too much at the Columbia Employee store today!!! Most of it was for various Christmas and birthday gifts so I feel less guilty. Here were my two favorite finds!




Cheers to the weekend! Looking forward to getting back in a regular routine of blogging!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...