This weekend was fantastic! Fully of fun fall like activities. On Saturday we went out to Kramer vineyard to participate in their vertical party. We tasted 6 different vintages of the same wine (2005,2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011). It was really cool to learn more about the process of wine making, what goes into harvest and more details about Pinot Noir. I also got to wear my Hunter boots for the first time so I was pretty excited!!
We got back from the vineyard and got ready for the "Fall Back" party. I made some pumpkin bread and provided cheeses and crackers. It was fun to host a bunch of people and just hang out in the new house. I got to see some folks I havent seen in a long while. I wish I would have gotten more pics of friends for the evening.
On Sunday I went to the gym and got a good sweat on. I have been doing well with the workouts so far and surprisingly the hardest part I have noticed is getting my diet on track. Its not that I eat poorly on the whole, but I do like the sweets. I think I will focus on cutting some of the snacking out next week. This week it has been all about getting back to going to the gym! We watched the Seahawks win again and capped the night off by making jambalaya!
I am a bit late to update for the weekend, but it was truly a good one.
1 comment:
I just found your blog and love following another Oregonian Girl! My husband and I are HUGE wine lovers but have never tried Kramer Vineyards. We are definitely going to have to check it out!
Post a Comment