Monday, November 18, 2013

my fabulous weekend

I want to end every sentence in this post with an ! or !!!!!, just so you know.  My best friend Kristen was in Portland to hang out with me for the weekend. Let me start by saying I am completely blessed by this lovely lady. She knows me from all my life stages. We were friends in high school, better friends in college and best life friends since then. She is truly a special friend and I am so lucky to have her only 160 miles from me! Such a perfect weekend!


Friday
 -Breakfast at Jam!!!
-Shopping (including Christmas gift shopping)
-Board games at Vivace
-Home made pizza 
-Home made pumpkin roll
-Wine!
-Authentic conversations til the wee hours

Saturday
-Home made scones and coffee
-Pottery painting!!!!!!
-Shopping
-Snack at Matadore 
-Great American Wife Festival with Kristen and Meghan
-Deschutes; best Mac and Cheese- ever!
-Falling asleep to Season 2 of Grays



Sunday
-Walk around the neighborhood while the sun peaked out on us
-Brunch at the Waffle Window
-Coffee at Barista 
-Ticket to Ride at a Coffee shop (I lost twice to this girl)
-Seahawks win!!!!!! 10-1 to start the season
-Shopping at BR with Tony
-Sunday night football and catch up for the week
-Dinner Chicken Parm and couscous 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love Love Love. You're the best Jyn. Thanks for being such an amazing friend and Portland host.
~K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...