Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another challenge...

I must apologize for the extensive absence from blogging.  There is no one reason why I have taken a vacation from writing, but I miss it.  And, I have decided to take on another challenge of writing a blog a month for the month of February.  It will challenging as this month is extremely packed with course work and rehab and a potential trip to New Orleans.

There is a website that is dedicated to helping fellow bloggers with inspiration and provides various theme and challenges.  This month the theme is "character" and I already have some ideas for blogs.  So, this coming Tuesday, be looking for a blog a day!

Until then, enjoy the end of January!  It just occurred to me today that I began my blog a year ago this month!  A lot of miles have been covered, tough life lessons learned and a lot of character growth in the mean time :)  Cant wait to kick off Feb!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...