Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend update!

I promise I will blog more than a weekend update on here soon, but this weekend was just too good not to go documented. My family was in town and I truly loved hosting them and running around the city with them. I especially loved spending sweet moments with my little nephew. Thank you for traveling all the way to Portland to spend time with me.

Wednesday:
Parents arrive from Montana 
Dinner at Caps and Corks so my dad could try one of their 100 beers

Thursday:
First dentist appointment in 3+ years :S
Positive: Only had a small cavity
Negative: Need my wisdom teeth out
Shopping with my parents :)
Dinner at The Ram with Tony and my parents 
This kid is too much
Friday: 
Worked all day... 
Early evening in with the boy

Saturday:
Brunch with Jenny, Kaitlyn, Shayne and Elyse at City State
Quite time at Sister's coffee
REI with Burk, Lyds, James and my parents
Walked around the Pearl
Shopping! Got a new swimsuit and coat from The NorthFace 
Bubble tea at Tea Zone
Sweet moments with my nephew
Dinner at Bridgeport Brewery!
Games and brews with the family at home
Walking in the Pearl
His Lion Face!
Sunday:
Dad's home made hash for brunch!!!
Zoo with family and the baby!
Made Tony's dad's chlli from scratch
At said chili :)
Watched the AMAs and hung out for a quiet evening 
At the Zoo with James


Siblings :)
Family

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...